How to Wear White *After* Labor Day
Posted on 09 September 2016
As we transition our wardrobes into the colder months ahead, let us toss out the idea that white has to be stowed until spring. Simple styling tricks can take your ivory items into the new season. Scroll through our above roundup for fall outfit inspiration, and read on for our must-haves that make the case for the on-trend, formerly-taboo tint:
- Distressed Denim: Rough up white jeans with edgy, rocker booties in deep fall shades.
- Bone Booties: Don’t be afraid to get down and dirty: These off-white styles are the standout shade of the season—and the distressed detailing promises you can wear worry-free.
- Over-the-Knee Socks: Our latest obsession is cozy, '90s-inspired accessories—these preppy socks feature comfortable (and functional!) sole grips.
- Boho Poncho: Trade basic sweaters for on-trend ponchos.
- Must-Have Maxi: Funk up delicate dresses with edgy accessories: Layer on layers of love and a must-have scarf, plus cowboy boots and a chunky, grandpa-inspired sweater, for an instant fall look.
- Versatile Maxi: Button-down silhouettes offer endless styling opportunities: Wear open as a cardigan, half open to reveal bottom layers, or with the bottom buttons undone to create a slit. Bonus points for accenting with all-black accessories: a tassel belt (included), PRIM essential bralette, and Freebird boots.
- White Tee: Balance your not-so-basic basics with autumn-approved staples.
- Slogan Sweatshirt: Casual basics lend a carefree contrast to more formal separates in heavier fabrics.
- Transitional Tunic: A chic marble motif lends fall vibes to day dresses.
- Cold Shoulder Top: The shoulder love trend is here to stay, thanks to cozy sweaters with sexy cutouts.
Break all the rules with staples that transcend seasons by shopping our WHITE ON collection now.